Teesside High School uniform is purchased through our official uniform partner, Schoolblazer via www.schoolblazer.com
Schoolblazer is the leading online provider of uniform and sportswear to the independent school sector, and we are delighted that they are able to provide parents with:
- A bespoke Teesside High School ordering site which directs you to the correct uniform requirements for each year group
- Ordering anytime, anywhere
- Nametagging on each garment using permanent printed tags
- Delivery via DPD with a normal turnaround of 2-3 days
- A FastTrack delivery service, if required
- Free returns
- An intelligent sizing system which helps ensure garments fit first time.
To order your child's uniform items, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Schoolblazer homepage
- On the homepage, there is an option for new parents to register (see step one in the attached document entitled ‘How to Shop’)
- Complete your details to create your account. You will use these details in future to login as a returning customer
- On the page entitled ‘My Family’, you can add your child’s details. For your first visit to the site, please make sure you have their measurements to hand; height, chest, waist, hip, waist to knee, inside leg and shoe size. If you are unsure how to take measurements, there is a video guide on the website
- Once these details are entered, Schoolblazer will automatically take you to the relevant pages for your child’s year group and gender and you can begin shopping.