1. Fees and Charges (effective from 1 January 2013)
Registration Fee: FREE until the end of December, usually £50 payable on application to the school
Acceptance Fee: £100 payable on acceptance of a place, deducted from your first fee invoice
Deposit: £300 payable prior to your child starting at the school (refundable deposit)
Termly Fee (Jan 2013-Dec 2013)
- Nursery £1100*
- Reception (under 5 years) £1500*
- Reception (5 years) £2200
- Years 1 to 2 £2495
- Years 3 to 4 £3050
- Years 5 to 6 £3270
- Years 7 to 13 £3985
* Nursery and Reception (under 5 years) fees are shown net of the Early Years Funding Grant which is available to all three and four year-olds.
Fees are payable termly in advance or can be collected by Direct Debit in ten monthly instalments from 1 August to 1 May inclusive.
Fees include tuition, books and stationery. In the Preparatory School the fee is inclusive of daily excursions, but not major trips.
Lunch is compulsory in all years up to and including Upper Sixth for which there is an additional charge of £185 per term. During the Summer term in Year 11, Lower Sixth and Upper Sixth there is a 50% remission for lunch charges to compensate for absence for revision.
Fee remission** for a second child of £250 per term and £333 per term for each successive child. There is an additional twin discount of £250 per year for each set of twins.
Public examination fees, school transport and Foundation Stage holiday care are charged as an additional cost.
The fee per term remains the same regardless of length of term or periods of absence.
This method of payment is fully backed by the Direct Debit Guarantee Scheme. Please contact the Finance Manager on 01642 782095 for further details.
2. After School Care
- 4pm to 5pm Free of charge
- 5pm to 6pm £210 per term in advance
- Occasional after school care £5 per day
- After 6pm a charge of £15 per 15 minutes, or part thereof, will be imposed.
Charges for occasional after school care will be included on the following term’s fee invoice.
3. Early Years Funding
The School is a registered provider of the Early Years Provision for three and four year-olds. Nursery and Reception fees are paid net of the early years funding. We accept all employer nursery voucher schemes.
4. Extras Per Term, Effective from 1st September 2011
- Music – individual lessons £15 per ½ hour
- Music – group lessons £4.00 per ½ hour
- Speech and Drama – individual and group lessons:
- Reception to Year 6: £38.00 per term
- Year 7 to Year 13: £60.00 per term
- Ballet: price on application
- Milk (Nursery, Reception and Years 1 & 2) £15.00
For Music, Speech and Drama, as each school term varies in length, visiting Teachers offer numbers of lessons to suit.
For discontinuing an extra subject, half a term’s notice in writing must be given.
There is a discretionary £25 donation per term for the Teesside High School Foundation.
5. School Fees and Plans
Parents of prospective pupils may wish to obtain advice about how best to sustain the level of funding needed to meet fees over a number of years. The school does not endorse or recommend any particular scheme, though there are a number of specialist companies that can offer you financial advice. Parents are advised to obtain information on a variety of schemes and to consider each on its merits.
The school’s Finance Manager is available to discuss the scholarships and bursaries that the school offers.
** applies only to pupils attending the school on a full-time basis.
If you have any questions relating to fees, please telephone our Admissions Registrar on 01642 782095 or email email@example.com