Our Sixth Form – supporting your child at the start of a brand new chapter.
Sixth Form study at Teesside High heralds the start of a brand new chapter in your child’s life. These brief, all-important years not only pave the path towards university and beyond, they mark the student’s transition into adulthood.
Almost all pupils proceed to university with a good proportion taking up places at Oxford or Cambridge.
Our sixth form:
- Is set in its own self-contained centre which is intended as a stepping-stone to University
- Offers study rooms, where groups of two or three share their own personal space
- Has its own continental-style cafe, The Hot Spot
- Benefits from small class sizes, so your child receives the best possible individual attention, helping them achieve their full potential
- Offers full access to our fantastic grounds, boasting tennis and netball courts, rugby, football and rounders pitches, athletics track, golf practice ground and an orienteering course, all on the banks of the River Tees
- Offers careful guidance on choosing courses and institutions, and has close links with several universities
- Scholarships and bursaries available