Teesside High School introduced ParentPay in September 2016, and since then it has greatly improved the way we handle payments for trips, activities and other miscellaneous expenses.
Given the option, most parents prefer to pay online at a time that suits them. With ParentPay you don’t need to queue up at the school office with cash, or expect your child to carry envelopes to school with consent forms and money.
• When your child joins the school, the finance office will send you a letter which contains instructions and activation details for your child’s ParentPay account.
• Visit www.parentpay.com and activate your account via the Account login area on the home page of the site.
• You have a secure online account, activated using a unique activation username and password; you will be prompted to change these and to keep them safe and secure as your username and password for future logins.
• If you have two or more children at a ParentPay school, you only need to activate one account to create your ‘main account.’ You can then add your other children via the Add a child tab on your home page, using their activation username and password.
• Whenever there is an item or event that is available to your child, school will send you a letter informing you that it is available to be paid for using ParentPay.
• You then simply login in to your account, add the items to your online basket and make payment.
• Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at any time.
No, ParentPay is not for the payment of school fees.
You do not have to be set up for online banking to use your ParentPay account. Payments are made using debit or credit cards.
We use ParentPay for transactions that were previously cash or cheque transactions directly between parents and the school, for example; payments for trips, purchases of tickets for events and payments for after school activities.