Teesside High School uniform is purchased through our official uniform partner: www.schoolblazer.com
Schoolblazer is the leading online provider of uniform and sportswear to the independent school sector, and we are delighted that they are able to provide parents with:
- A bespoke Teesside High School ordering site which directs you to the correct uniform requirements for each year group
- Ordering anytime, anywhere
- Name tagging on each garment using permanent printed tags
- Delivery via DPD with a normal turnaround of 2-3 days
- A FastTrack delivery service, if required
- Free returns
- An intelligent sizing system which helps ensure garments fit first time.
To order your child’s uniform items, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Schoolblazer homepage
- On the homepage, there is an option for new parents to register (see step one in the attached document entitled ‘How to Shop’)
- Complete your details to create your account. You will use these details in future to login as a returning customer
- On the page entitled ‘My Family’, you can add your child’s details. For your first visit to the site, please make sure you have their measurements to hand; height, chest, waist, hip, waist to knee, inside leg and shoe size. If you are unsure how to take measurements, there is a video guide on the website
- Once these details are entered, Schoolblazer will automatically take you to the relevant pages for your child’s year group and gender and you can begin shopping
- Use the Teesside High School Uniform List to assist your purchasing.
How To Shop – and Frequently Asked Questions
Did you know?
We offer a second hand uniform service, selling immaculate and nearly new uniform items to parents across the school. This is a parent-led service with funds going directly to the school PTA. Donations can be left at Reception, and purchase enquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org