Welcome to Teesside High School
We are a leading Diamond School; where boys and girls are taught separately from Year 5 to 11. We are proud that our brand new state of the art Sixth Form was awarded ‘Class of the Year’ in 2014 - making Teesside High School the first choice for Independent-School parents.
Bursaries and Scholarships
An Independent School Education is within your reach!
Teesside High School offers means-tested bursaries for families with the most limited of means, who are most likely to benefit from the education offered at the School, and Students that score highly in the School’s initial...
What is the 'Diamond' model?
"The best of both worlds"
The Diamond Model gives the ‘best of both worlds’, with the proven benefits of single-sex teaching and the cultural and social benefits of co-education.
Thank you for your interest in Teesside High School.
Please complete the details below and we will send you a prospectus pack, with full details about the School and information on how to enrol.
Book a visit to Teesside High School
- 29SepWe = Power Lorii Myers Another good week lies behind us and the promise of even better lies ahead this week. The early days of the school year are always enjoyable as our students and...23SepLast week, our Year 6 children visited a multi-agency safety initiative known as Crucial Crew. The children participated in a range of scenarios dealing with a range of different aspects of safety. The children’s reports...
- 23SepWelcome to the first Diamond Digest edition of the academic year and, if the last couple of weeks are anything to go by, autumn is due to be action packed. I have been very impressed...19Sep“It is good people who make good places.” ― Anna Sewell, Black Beauty As I have indicated previously there is a quite remarkable fondness for, and attachment to, Teesside High School amongst the parent body...
- 15SepOver the Summer holidays thirteen-year-old, Georgia Brennen competed in The Road to Wimbledon. Georgia, who is ranked 36th in the country for 13 and under, made it all of the way to final where she...12SepA word of encouragement from a teacher to a child can change a life John C Maxwell At the start of the third week of term I would like to compliment all pupils for their...
- 12SepSunday 7th September saw three members of staff and two pupils take part in The Great North Run. Preparatory School staff, Mrs Shea and Mr Griffith (who finished in an impressive 01:26:38) and Senior School...5SepMy interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there. Charles Kettering A very positive week lies behind us and a new one with exciting possibilities is...
- 1SepWe provide coach services on various routes across Teesside, North Yorkshire and County Durham. Please click here to download the full timetable and prices here. For a booking form, please click here. Booking forms should be completed in advance...30AugTeesside High School staff would like to invite all parents of students entering Year 12 on 1 September, 18:00-19:00. The evening will take place in the Dining Room, located within the High School.
Our latest ISI Report
The pupils’ personal, moral and social development is excellent
Provision for personal, social and health education (PSHE) is exemplary.
Pupils’ social development is excellent.
The arrangements for pastoral care are excellent and offer highly effective support and care to pupils of all ages.
Mr Watson’s previous work has included being a Head Teacher of large, successful secondary school and Specialist Sports College and later Director of Sunderland Education Action Zone, working with 23 schools and the wider community to raise achievement levels.
Kirsty Mackenzie has always been passionate about Science, enjoying the challenges of Maths, Physics and Chemistry at A level. She went on to study Physics at Leeds University, graduating with a BSc (Hons) in 1995. She returned to her home ...
Nicola Stephens studied Physical Education and Biology, graduating with BA (Hons) from Leeds University. She spent a year working as a Resident Graduate at Bootham School in York where she coached Sport and supported with boarding duties before ...
A former pupil of Durham High School, Carolyn Williams studied Primary Education at Northumbria University. She graduated with a BEd (Hons) that specialised in Mathematics and Science in 1997 before taking up her first teaching post in London.