Welcome to Teesside High School
We are a leading Diamond School; where boys and girls are taught separately from Year 5 to 11. We are proud that our brand new state of the art Sixth Form was awarded ‘Class of the Year’ in 2014 - making Teesside High School the first choice for Independent-School parents.
Bursaries and Scholarships
An Independent School Education is within your reach!
Teesside High School offers means-tested bursaries for families with the most limited of means, who are most likely to benefit from the education offered at the School, and Students that score highly in the School’s initial...
What is the 'Diamond' model?
"The best of both worlds"
The Diamond Model gives the ‘best of both worlds’, with the proven benefits of single-sex teaching and the cultural and social benefits of co-education.
Thank you for your interest in Teesside High School.
Please complete the details below and we will send you a prospectus pack, with full details about the School and information on how to enrol.
Book a visit to Teesside High School
- 24NovOn Wednesday 19th November GCSE and A Level Sports Studies students travelled to the Life Centre in Newcastle for an exciting visit. We arrived mid morning and went straight to one of the labs to...21NovUnity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved. Mattie Stepanek The countdown to Christmas has truly begun at Teesside High School this week.We took delivery of two beautiful Christmas...
- 14Nov‘For me the greatest beauty always lies in the greatest clarity’. What a busy week it has been this week! It seems that the closer we get to Christmas the more we pack into each...13NovAll parents want the best for their children. When choosing a school many parents will look at the banners and the headlines associated with school publicity, Open Days, and marketing events but often do not...
- 7NovThe secret of getting ahead is getting started. The last weekend before the half-term break saw our first ever Golf Competition at Wynyard Golf Club. This was a great success and set a pattern for...31OctOld Students Association welcome you to take a trip to York for just £10 on 22nd November. A coach will leave the Eaglescliffe Golf Club car park at 9.30am returning to the car park at...
- 20OctLast week was yet another busy one as the term, and pace, picked up in the run up to the half term break. You will have received an information letter recently giving details of the...17OctWell half term is almost upon us and I can hardly believe it. The days and weeks have flown by and a great deal has been packed into in the past seven weeks. We are...
- 16OctExcitement is at fever pitch here at Stagecoach Theatre Arts Yarm as we launch our half-term workshops with ‘The Young Americans’ at Teesside High School in Eaglescliffe, Stockton, this month. To find out more about...13OctIf a week in politics is a long time then a week in education seems to be even longer. It seems an age since I wrote my last Blog and so much has happened in...
Our latest ISI Report
The pupils’ personal, moral and social development is excellent
Provision for personal, social and health education (PSHE) is exemplary.
Pupils’ social development is excellent.
The arrangements for pastoral care are excellent and offer highly effective support and care to pupils of all ages.
Mr Watson’s previous work has included being a Head Teacher of large, successful secondary school and Specialist Sports College and later Director of Sunderland Education Action Zone, working with 23 schools and the wider community to raise achievement levels.
Kirsty Mackenzie has always been passionate about Science, enjoying the challenges of Maths, Physics and Chemistry at A level. She went on to study Physics at Leeds University, graduating with a BSc (Hons) in 1995. She returned to her home ...
Nicola Stephens studied Physical Education and Biology, graduating with BA (Hons) from Leeds University. She spent a year working as a Resident Graduate at Bootham School in York where she coached Sport and supported with boarding duties before ...
A former pupil of Durham High School, Carolyn Williams studied Primary Education at Northumbria University. She graduated with a BEd (Hons) that specialised in Mathematics and Science in 1997 before taking up her first teaching post in London.