Teesside High School
Teesside High is a lively and dynamic independent School for girls and boys from ages 3 to 18. We encourage a truly ‘family’ atmosphere here where the youngest children feel just as much at home as the young adults in the Sixth Form. We also ensure that we care for, and stretch academically, every child as an individual...
Bursaries and Scholarships
An Independent School Education is within your reach!
Teesside High School offers means-tested bursaries for families with the most limited of means, who are most likely to benefit from the education offered at the School, and Students that score highly in the School’s initial...
What is the 'Diamond' model?
"The best of both worlds"
The Diamond Model gives the ‘best of both worlds’, with the proven benefits of single-sex teaching and the cultural and social benefits of co-education.
Thank you for your interest in Teesside High School.
Please complete the details below and we will send you a prospectus pack, with full details about the School and information on how to enrol.
Whole School Open Morning 27.09.14
- 1SepWe provide coach services on various routes across Teesside, North Yorkshire and County Durham. Please click here to download the full timetable and prices here. For a booking form, please click here. Booking forms should be completed in advance...30AugTeesside High School staff would like to invite all parents of students entering Year 12 on 1 September, 18:00-19:00. The evening will take place in the Dining Room, located within the High School.
- 29AugFor last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. (Little Gidding) ― T.S. Eliot Welcome to the new school...22AugPupils and staff at Teesside High School have been celebrating this morning (Thursday 21 August) as they received their GCSE results, which saw 84.4% of all students receive 5 A* – C including English and...
- 15AugTeesside High School staff will proudly be sharing the successes of students’ most recent A-Level results at their Sixth Form open morning on Friday 22nd August. The School’s Sixth Form results showed that a wide...23JulThe Summer opening times of the Uniform Shop are as follows: July 30 – 11:15am until 1:00pm August 13 – 10:00am until 1:00pm August 21 – 10:00am until 1:00pm August 28 – 10:00am until 1:00pm...
- 4Jul‘What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the human soul.’ Joseph Addison Well this is the last day of term and I just wanted to look back and reflect on a...3JulPart of Teesside High School’s strategic plan is to extend the digital element of our curriculum, the School are asking parents to arrange for their children to have access to an iPad from September of...
- 30JunDue to staff illness we have had to close the uniform shop. However, if you require uniform this week can you please ring reception ahead of your visit and we will arrange for the uniform...27JunThe greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ― Nelson Mandela The theme for this week is resilience. The ability to bounce back from setbacks and...
Our latest ISI Report
The pupils’ personal, moral and social development is excellent
Provision for personal, social and health education (PSHE) is exemplary.
Pupils’ social development is excellent.
The arrangements for pastoral care are excellent and offer highly effective support and care to pupils of all ages.
Mr Watson’s previous work has included being a Head Teacher of large, successful secondary school and Specialist Sports College and later Director of Sunderland Education Action Zone, working with 23 schools and the wider community to raise achievement levels.
Nicola Stephens studied Physical Education and Biology, graduating with BA (Hons) from Leeds University. She spent a year working as a Resident Graduate at Bootham School in York where she coached Sport and supported with boarding duties before ...
A former pupil of Durham High School, Carolyn Williams studied Primary Education at Northumbria University. She graduated with a BEd (Hons) that specialised in Mathematics and Science in 1997 before taking up her first teaching post in London.