Top grade triumph for Teesside High studentsThursday 12 August 2021 | By Samantha Hockney
Over 40% of Year 11 pupils at Teesside High School are celebrating a host of the highest GCSE grades this results day.
The following students successfully secured 5 or more of the highest 9, 8 and 7 grades, equivalent to A**-A.
- Isabelle Blackburn, 11 grades at 7-9
- Mazie McKenna, 10 grades at 7-9
- Euan Wilson, 10 grades at 7-9
- Hani Yousef, 10 grades at 7-9
- Harrison Murphy, 9 grades at 7-9
- Fabiana Oakley, 9 grades at 7-9
- Lily Williams, 9 grades at 7-9
- Ruby Liddle, 8 grades at 7-9
- Casey Atkins, 7 grades at 7-9
- Maia Bausor, 7 grades at 7-9
- Jack Brown, 7 grades at 7-9
- Phoebe Dailey, 7 grades at 7-9
- Zara Sharpe, 7 grades at 7-9
- Freya Williams, 7 grades at 7-9
- Cassidy (pictured), 6 grades at 7-9.
- Phoebe Croft, 6 grades at 7-9
- Isobel McNulty, 6 grades at 7-9
- Mabel Blount, 5 grades at 7-9
- Catherine Gu, 5 grades at 7-9
- Henry Scothon, 5 grades at 7-9.
Kirsty Mackenzie, Head at Teesside High School, said:
“These grades demonstrate the remarkable talent of so many of our Year 11 pupils. They also highlight the strength of the challenge built into our outstanding lessons, delivered by subject specialists.
“Our teachers and support staff work extremely hard to provide opportunities which enrich our pupils’ education and go beyond the bounds of any curriculum, sparking interest and curiosity and giving students the ability to work at greater depth.
“I look forward to seeing many of our pupils again as they take on their A-level studies at THS Sixth Form. It is our biggest Year 12 cohort to date and we know each student has an extremely bright future ahead.”