Sixth Form Open EveningTuesday 26 September 2017 | By Samantha Hockney
Date: Tuesday 3 October, 6.00pm-7.30pm
Venue: THS Sixth Form Centre, The Avenue, Eaglescliffe TS16 9AT
We will be opening the doors to our outstanding Sixth Form Centre on Tuesday 3 October, where you will be able to find out more about choosing Teesside High for your A-level studies.
Offering personalised learning in an inspirational setting, THS Sixth Form combines a friendly, pre-university environment with small class sizes in order to raise students’ expectations and turn aspirations into reality.
Come along to meet our Sixth Form staff and learn more about our exceptional co-curricular programme, one-to-one university guidance and career support.
We are very proud of our:
- Track record of high achievement, including 100% A-level pass rate and 67% high grades (A*-B) in 2017
- Record A*-A grades, 33% in 2017
- Consistently excellent value-added scores
- Purpose-built Sixth Form building overlooking our wooded grounds and the banks of the River Tees
- Specialist teacher contact time; at five hours per week, we offer the highest level amongst our local competitors
- Outstanding pastoral support
- Exceptional co-curricular programme.
We look forward to seeing you there.