THS Sixth Form – Open Evening, Monday 19 OctoberFriday 02 October 2020 | By Samantha Hockney
Event: Sixth Form Open Evening
Date: Monday 19 October, 6.00pm-7.30pm
Venue: THS Sixth Form Centre, The Avenue, Eaglescliffe TS16 9AT
We will once again be opening the doors to our outstanding Sixth Form Centre on Monday 19 October, where you will be able to find out more about choosing Teesside High School for your further education studies. Our Sixth Form Open Evening is the perfect event to give you an idea of what it is like to study at Teesside High School.
Offering personalised learning in an inspirational setting, THS Sixth Form combines a friendly, pre-university environment with small class sizes in order to raise students’ expectations and turn aspirations into reality. In 2020, all Year 13 students secured their first choice university placement after another record set of results.
Come along to meet our Sixth Form staff and learn more about our exceptional co-curricular programme, one-to-one university guidance and career support.
We are very proud to be one of the best performing small independent school sixth forms in the UK, combining:
- An outstanding track record of high achievement
- Consistently excellent value-added scores
- A purpose-built Sixth Form building overlooking our wooded grounds and the banks of the River Tees
- Specialist teacher contact time; at five hours per week, we offer the highest level amongst our local competitors
- Outstanding pastoral support
- An exceptional co-curricular programme, which allows our eldest pupils to volunteer, coach and lead activities across the school (Covid-19 restrictions currently in place).